Contact Us Today!
Our only aim is to help Australian businesses grow by increasing, traffic, leads and sales!
Contact Us Today!
The Importance of Websites For Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
A recent study highlights that SMEs are out of step with customer expectations and behaviours when it comes to websites.
Statistics show that only half of SMEs have a website yet the majority of customers will stop considering a business if they can’t find information about them online.
Here are some of the website trends that continue to rise and rise in the digital world:
- Percentage of people who access the internet daily
- Percentage of people using smartphones
- Percentage of consumers doing purchase research online
What Customers Are Looking For From A SME Website
- Easy navigation
- Fast loading
- Trustworthy (SSL)
- Easy to contact
- Mobile ready
- Up to date and well maintained
- Visually attractive look and feel
Why A Good Website Is An Essential SME Tool
Your website is the easiest way to build credibility with your customers. Even a simple business website provides legitimacy and a way for people to contact you.
A website is an efficient way to tell your story and connect with your ideal customer. By considering elements such as having images that match your copy, writing in an authentic voice and aligning with your brand values will give you a better chance of finding new customers and keeping them on your site.
Is Your Website Mobile Ready?
Half of all customers research and shop on mobile once a week but only 57% of SME websites are mobile friendly. Not being optimised for mobile will make you harder to be found so here are some things to consider:
- Are your forms easy to use on a small screen?
- Do your images and videos display correctly on mobile and tablet?
- Are your important links easy to find?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
Plug your domain into Google’s Mobile-Friendly test and see how your website rates.
The Website Strategy Process At Baker Marketing
Our process for crafting unique websites is based primarily on these two things:
- Getting clear on what’s most important to you for your web presence
- Finding a cost-effective way to get the best look and functionality that sits within your budget
Surprisingly, 20 years after websites became important there are still many complications that can arise with the design, development and ongoing management. Our job is to guide you through this and other behind the scenes aspects such as email setup and web hosting.
Website Services At Baker Marketing
Baker Marketing has the experience and expertise to help you create, maintain and optimise your website.
If you are in need of:
- Web development including mobile responsive designs
- Web management
A standalone mobile version of your website
- Graphic design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Hosting and domain registration
We have a number of website packages designed to meet your specific needs no matter your product or service.
Website Design Packages From Baker Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
(08) 8352 3091