Baker Marketing offer a wide range of marketing training, seminars and workshops designed specifically for start-ups, micros and small-to-medium businesses. These business education workshops are offered around Adelaide/South Australia and Nationally throughout the year. Some of our workshops are run in conjunction with other host organisations and others are run directly by us at our Hackney Office in Adelaide.
The following details our current schedule. Please click the links provided below for more information or to register into specific workshops.
Don’t see the topic you want? Seeking a custom workshop? Our friendly team will be happy to discuss your needs! Please contact us to receive updates via email, request a topic of interest or to engage us to run a workshop for your organisation.
Business SA Business Coaching: Get Ready to Export Program
Is your business Export ready?
The Business Coaching: Get Ready to Export program is designed to provide business owners and managers with the strategies and knowledge to increase sales and revenue by exporting. There are more opportunities available for export with new Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea and this program will help you get ahead of the game.
If you’re a business owner or manager looking to take the next step, come on this 10 x session journey with our Patrick Baker (commencing Sept 2016) and be exposed and inspired by his hands-on and practical advice and experiences.
Here are 5 reasons to participate in the Business Coaching: Get Ready to Export program.
- Increase your ability to compete domestically
- Market your goods and services to the world
- Diversify your market
- Lower your unit costs
- Increase overall sales and revenue
Click here to find out more about the program and how you can take your business to the next level. Places are available now! Contact Meagan O’Nell, Senior Learning Coordinator at Business SA: 8300 0037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of State Development – Small Business Workshop Program 2016/17
A series of half-day workshops in Adelaide and regional SA designed to give small businesses the knowledge and skills to take advantage of business opportunities, accelerate their growth and increase profitability. General information about the program can be found here.
- Small Business Marketing: Monday 20th February 2017, 9:00am to 12:30pm – more info and registration here
- Digital Business: Monday 20th February 2017, 1:00pm to 4:00pm – more info and registration here
- Small Business Marketing: Monday 6th March 2017, 9:00am to 12:30pm – more info and registration here
- Digital Business: Monday 6th March 2017, 1:00pm to 4:00pm – more info and registration here
- Small Business Marketing: Tuesday 4th April 2017, 12:30pm to 4:00pm – more info and registration here
- Small Business Marketing: Thursday 6th April 2017, 12:30pm to 4:00pm – more info and registration here
More workshops will be scheduled soon – sign up for our monthly eNewsletter to find out more!
Sign Up to Our Mailing List
Get our Marketing Minds updates sent to your inbox so you always have a fresh supply of marketing inspiration on hand!
You'll receive a summary of our marketing article each Monday and our WordPress article each Wednesday, so you will never be short of new ideas and/or important updates for guiding your marketing.