Marketing Management and Consulting
Done right, marketing will drive your business from milestone to milestone. But having the right help through dedicated marketing management is critical to keeping you on-track and moving forward.
Generally speaking, the purpose of marketing management is to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives. This also includes the effective on-going management and analysis of all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
As marketing is one-half art and one-half science, the key to great marketing is striking a balance between the two. Marketing specialists blend the art of marketing (the creative, visual, story-telling side) with pure marketing science. The end result is better marketing: backed by strategy, informed by data and fed with creativity. Marketing management takes this approach in every activity, ensuring your business’s marketing is continually monitored and improved.
Dedicated marketing management takes your marketing further:
- Ensures your marketing is effective and productive
- Provides strategic guidance and planning
- Improves budget management and analysis
- Coordinates and monitors all marketing activities
- Frees you to work on other areas of your business
Why use a professional marketing manager?
Marketing management is usually the responsibility of a marketing manager, who is tasked with the effective execution of all marketing activities in a cost-efficient way.
But many organisations and start-ups forego a dedicated marketing manager, instead relying on a non-specialist. Marketing may be only one of many hats for this person and among all their responsibilities, marketing is frequently the first thing to slip.
Just like a personal trainer will help keep you honest and on track at the gym, a dedicated marketer will help keep your marketing plans focused and ensure your marketing tasks get done.
Whether you are looking for on-going marketing support, or just need a specialist to help up-skill you in a few areas, working with a professional marketer can do wonders for growing your business.
Why use Baker Marketing for your marketing management?
At Baker Marketing, we are marketing specialists first and foremost. Our team apply marketing strategy in everything we do to deliver you quality outcomes on every project, every time.
We can help with all your marketing management and marketing consulting needs:
- Marketing Strategy Planning: Ensure your marketing meets your business objectives with the right plan for now and into the future
- Marketing Implementation: Get your marketing activities completed on-time and on-budget
- Marketing Operations Management: Professional review of what’s been done, what needs doing and what needs adjusting to continually improve your marketing
- Special Projects: Engage the right expertise for important and major marketing projects
- Campaign Analysis and Optimisation: Monitor results and apply data-backed changes to maximise the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
- Training and Consulting: Learn the basics, keep up with the latest technology and changes or just get advice on ways to improve your marketing with our tailored training and consulting services
Need to review where your marketing stands? Have a specific area where you want advice? Contact Baker Marketing to discuss how our marketing management services can help you!
Not sure? Check out some of our top Marketing Management articles:
Athletes know that you are more likely to achieve your goals and aspirations if you write them down and set some timelines for achievement. Does this same technique work for marketing?
The simple answer is yes, but setting your goal’s only the beginning. Here’s how to use goal setting to make your marketing better.
No matter what’s on your list of marketing goals for 2016, there’s one thing you must NOT do:
Don’t let your marketing get lost.
Here’s the 2-part, 3-step trick to keep it from happening.
If you are like me, you can always count on your dentist to tell you two things at the end of every visit. First, you should be flossing more. Second, you should go see the team at the desk to set your next appointment. Why does your dentist always ask you to predict what your calendar will look like 6 months in the future? Because he knows a secret…read more
You might also be interested in:
Establishing a strong strategy tailored to your business goals is the key to powerful, cost-effective marketing.
Ensure your business is set-up for digital success with the right tools and advice for online marketing goals.
Brilliant ideas perfect for your business that combine the best of both the art and science of marketing.
The bottom line matters! Improve your sales and outbound marketing with targeted strategies and training.
Sign Up to Our Mailing List
Get our Marketing Minds updates sent to your inbox so you always have a fresh supply of marketing inspiration on hand!
You'll receive a summary of our marketing article each Monday and our WordPress article each Wednesday, so you will never be short of new ideas and/or important updates for guiding your marketing.