Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, is an on-going process to help improve your website’s organic rankings in search engines, like Google. SEO helps your target customers find your website and business online.
SEO is about getting found by search engines, but even more importantly, it’s about being found by potential customers. All search engines are powered by algorithms. These algorithms are made up of many hundreds of factors, but their overall purpose is to help the search engine do one simple thing: connect the person searching with the content most relevant to their need.
That’s why optimising your website for organic search is so important: done right, SEO is how you can make sure the search engines connect your site to your market.
Good SEO leads to great outcomes
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Improve your reach to the right audience
- Increase rank for the right keywords and search terms
- Convert more leads
- Win more sales
Why use a SEO service?
Having good visibility on search engines should be a key part of any organisation’s online marketing strategy. Optimising both your website and your online activities will help get your website appearing higher up in search results, which will increase enquiries and sales.
But gaining and keeping a strong SEO presence isn’t always easy.
SEO isn’t just one thing – it’s many separate elements that work together to help search engine algorithms find and list your website. That’s why SEO requires a range of skills, including web design, targeted copywriting and both on-site and off-site analysis.
SEO is both a science and an art and it takes time, practice and expertise. With constant changes to the way search engines work, having a partner in SEO is a major advantage!
Why use Baker Marketing for SEO?
At Baker Marketing, we know that one-size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we will work with you to get the best SEO solutions for your needs for today and into the future.
We can help with every part of SEO:
- SEO Strategy Planning: Get your SEO right from the very beginning
- Site Analysis and Optimisation: Identify and fix technical issues that affect your site’s performance
- Content Strategy and Planning: Ensure your content works across your entire digital platform
- Keyword Research: Find and use the right keywords to get long-tail results and better visibility
- Copywriting: Make sure your web copy works for customer and search engines
- Quality Link Building: Build links from and to your website to improve your “pagerank”
- Blogging and Content: Keep your web presence current and active
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools: Monitor the results of your hard work
- Competitor Analysis: Understand how you rank against your competitors and the market
Want to know how your site is performing? Need help delivering a stream of potential customers to your site? Contact Baker Marketing to discuss how we can help you with SEO!
Not sure? Check out some of our top SEO articles:
Here are 3 of the most common misunderstandings about how content marketing and SEO work that you need to get right to avoid doing your website and business more harm than good.read more
SEO is a sneaky little word. So simple looking, but it actually represents a winding rabbit hole of the internet marketing world. Unfortunately, SEO has become one of those buzzwords that’s completely ubiquitous and yet totally misunderstood.read more
If I told you to stop doing SEO, would you call me crazy? Well, stop doing SEO.
Or at least, stop thinking about the ‘search engine’ part of ‘search engine optimisation’.
You might also be interested in:
Create the best digital base for your business with our full range of website development and design services.
Grow & connect with your audience, & boost your digital presence with strategy-backed content marketing.
Get the most out of every online advertising dollar with targeted set-up, analysis and data-drive advice.
Keep your marketing on-track and your business growing with our dedicated marketing management services.
Sign Up to Our Mailing List
Get our Marketing Minds updates sent to your inbox so you always have a fresh supply of marketing inspiration on hand!
You'll receive a summary of our marketing article each Monday and our WordPress article each Wednesday, so you will never be short of new ideas and/or important updates for guiding your marketing.