Patrick Baker – Managing Director at Baker Marketing
Patrick Baker is the Managing Director of Baker Marketing.
As our founder and Managing Director, Patrick’s responsibilities include overall management of the business and the delivery of workshops, seminars and strategic consulting.
He has vast brand marketing and sales management experience, especially in the food and beverage, healthcare and animal health industries.
Patrick offers a refreshing approach to solving the problems of medium to large-sized business, because his expertise is underpinned by hands-on “know how”, gleaned from running his family export company and personally investing in marketing and export activities.
With a down-to-earth and entertaining delivery style, he is able to tailor his cutting-edge thinking to provide “grass roots” insights for clients, drawn from his expansive marketing knowledge.
Patrick is an experienced marketer who has held senior marketing and sales management positions within large Australian and International companies including a U.S. Fortune 500 leader Merck and Australian- owned companies Faulding and Dairy Vale Foods.
Since establishing Baker Marketing in 1998, Patrick has worked closely with many medium to large-sized retailers and manufacturers, offering marketing and sales advice directly, and through his highly-skilled team of consultants.
- Overall business management
- Delivery of workshops and seminars and strategic consulting services
Key Industry Experience:
- Brand marketing and marketing management experience in the food and beverage, healthcare and animal health industries
- Sales management experience in the healthcare and animal health industries
- Consulting experience in various industries and product categories
- Hands on experience as co-director and operator of small winery focussing on export markets.
Patrick Baker has held marketing and branding roles in large multinationals as well as South Australian based companies such as:
- Merck Sharpe & Dohme (pharmaceutical products), Sydney, Australia
- Hoechst (animal health products), Melbourne, Australia
- Faulding (medical and health and beauty products), Adelaide, Australia
- Dairy Vale Foods (food and beverage products), Adelaide, Australia.
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Business Administration majoring in marketing