Established in 1998, Baker Marketing is an innovative Adelaide based Marketing Consultancy providing an outsourced marketing department service for medium to large-sized business owners and Government Departments primarily in:
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Digital/Online Marketing
- Export Marketing
Our team of consultants are friendly, fun to work with and are experts in their own areas of speciality. They are also commercially astute and love helping our clients achieve growth in sales and profitability.
We are always on the look out for skilled marketers to join our consulting team. If you are interested in working for us and the below current vacancies are not for you – please do not hesitate to contact us anyway.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Due to growth, we have a new career position within our team of marketing professionals for a Digital Marketing Consultant. Reporting to the Managing Director, this person must have passion and experience in a broad range of Digital and Online Marketing fields.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Professional who will work closely with our existing and new clients and implement various marketing projects.
What you will be doing:
Day-to-day elements of the role include:
- Client meetings, telephone advice and attendance at client events
- Preparing marketing plans and promotions programs
- Developing marketing tools such as advertising and promotional materials
- Providing advice to clients on all elements of digital marketing including Websites, SEO, Blogging and use of Social Media
- Helping clients implement digital marketing activities such as eNewsletters, implementing blogging and social media programs and improving website content
The ability to provide consistent high-quality marketing advice (both traditional and digital) and generate outcomes to assist our client’s growth targets is a must.
What you will need to bring to Baker Marketing
The following attributes and qualities will be well regarded:
- Assertive and confident personality.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- You will have experience working with and a passion for Digital/Online Marketing/Web.
- Experience working with or within marketing management, brand management or other senior sales and marketing related roles.
- 5 to 10 years (or more) marketing experience throughout your career to date.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Sales and Business Development experience will also be well regarded.
To apply please submit a brief cover letter and resume to Patrick Baker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org