Andrew Bell is a Research & Strategy Director at Baker Marketing.
Andrew is a highly experienced marketing practitioner and consultant who has managed marketing campaigns for household brand names such as Balfours, SAFCOL, West End, Bickford’s Australia and On The Run.
Andrew’s key area of expertise is applying the insights from market research to develop evidence based marketing strategy that will drive the brand marketing process at both domestic and export levels.
His highly respected research and strategic thinking skills have been utilised in more than 500 focus groups across a wide variety of industry sectors including politics, banking, telecommunications, social services and his specialist area, food and beverage.
Andrew’s passion for consumer insights also led to his selection as Lecturer and Course Coordinator for the core subject of Consumer & Buyer Behaviour in the University of South Australia’s Bachelor of Management program.
Andrew enjoys sharing his extensive knowledge of the consumer buying process with clients as they work closely together to create competitive and sustainable marketing strategy.
A Certified Practicing Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute, Andrew has completed a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing.
- Delivery of bespoke market research programs
- Delivery of marketing strategy planning
Key Industry Experience:
- Marketing management and brand marketing experience in fast moving consumer goods, particularly food and beverage
- Qualitative and quantitative market research experience across multiple industries and product categories
- Consulting experience in developing export markets for both Australian and foreign companies
- Consulting experience in developing the high level brand marketing strategies required to drive the marketing planning process
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
Click here to connect with Andrew on LinkedIn.