Full-Time and/or Part-Time Applicants Welcome to Apply
Help us grow our client’s sales, brands and marketing ROI
About Baker Marketing
Baker Marketing is looking for a new team member to help us grow our client’s sales, brands and their overall marketing ROI.
To do this, we are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Expert with a focus on Pay Per Click Advertising Campaigns (PPC) to join our team based in our Wayville office.
Full-time and part-time applicants who feel they are well suited to the role are welcome to apply.
Our focus is on helping privately owned businesses grow their sales and brands through strategic and well-executed marketing and sales activities while simultaneously striving to improve their overall marketing ROI.
We strongly believe in a strategy first approach to marketing, as we help our clients in all aspects of their marketing activities from Digital, Creative and Graphic Design, Export Marketing and Business Marketing Education.
Our team approach is collaborative and rewarding, and we are looking for someone proactive and happy, who enjoys contributing ideas and implementing activities that help our clients grow.
At Baker Marketing, each team member, no matter their experience, has a valued voice and opinion. We are looking for someone who has the expertise and initiative to get things done, as well as someone who can fit into our team and enhance our work.
About The Role
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated team player to join our digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong background in Pay Per Click Advertising Campaigns (PPC).
You will be client facing at times; however, your technical ability and experience in paid advertising – especially relating to Google Ads and Facebook Advertising is of the highest importance.
We are looking for someone who has the passion and drive within digital and can demonstrate a high degree of literacy in this space at every turn. Although your primary focus will be on Paid Advertising, an understanding of all current Digital Marketing Trends is essential. The ability to build a website using WordPress will be looked at favourably but is not absolutely necessary.
You will also be supporting our whole team in spotting opportunities to increase our digital footprint, help provide community insights, share platform trends and input on reporting as appropriate.
What You Will Do
Your primary focus will be helping our clients grow their sales, brands and marketing ROI. and this will include:
- Developing digital marketing strategies that incorporate cross-platform delivery, clever marketing tactics and creative thinking
- Developing and implementing quality Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns for some of Australia’s leading brands across various networks such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Continual optimisation and improvement of your campaigns to deliver the best results to your clients
- Consulting with clients to understand their business and translate that into a PPC strategy that will achieve their objectives
- Providing input on new digital marketing products and services that you want to test for your clients
- Reporting on your results using metrics such as traffic, conversions, user engagement with the ads and the website, etc
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teammates. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and being flexible in your delivery.
What will you need?
- A passion for helping our clients grow and prosper
- A keen eye for detail and a natural writing style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flair for creating content ideas that generate engagement for your clients
- Ability to manage several projects at once and with keen attention to details and process
- Strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
- A passion for the media industry, and a strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to formulate business cases
- At least 4+ years of experience in the digital landscape – especially the advertising portion of digital marketing
- Experience in a similar type of position within digital advertising (SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, websites, etc.)
- Working knowledge and understanding of general sales and marketing practices and trends
- A customer-centric focus and a willingness to continually exceed client expectations. Ability to build rapport with clients and work well within a team environment. You will need to be able to meet with your clients and communicate about your strategy, your work and your results.
- Confidence to take ownership of your role and client accounts, with support from the whole team
- An understanding of how modern digital marketers get results for their clients, and of advertising on the web in general
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding
- Good knowledge of project and time management, and the ability to be flexible with your work and your deliverables
Lodging your Application
Please include a one-page cover letter and your CV and address your application for the role to Patrick Baker using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 2 pm Friday 28th June 2019
Salary: Salary will be offered based on experience