Facebook Business Page Tips To Increase Your Sales
Today, Facebook has over 1.3 billion users worldwide and is an essential marketing tool for any business.
If you are like me, you will be thinking “Yes, of course, that’s obvious, but how exactly do I learn how to manage a Facebook business page?”
With so many competitors, how exactly do you create a Facebook business page that will stand out from the crowd?
It’s a crucial part of any online marketing plan, but it is also a whole different ball game. However, if you get it right, it can significantly increase your customer base and provide a new source of traffic and leads for your main website.
Hot Tip: Once you have created your business page then start immediately on implementing a plan to engage your customers and extend your reach with every piece of content that you create.
Facebook Can Increase Client Engagement
This blog will help you to see why and how using Facebook business page tips gives you the opportunity to improve your business sales. It is a direct way to present your brand on a personal level, engage with customers, and to share your experience and knowledge. It is also a superb platform for keeping your company followers updated with all the very latest news or products.
To help you on your journey, I have compiled a list of the most important do’s and don’ts for marketing your business on Facebook.
Top Facebook Business Page Tips
Wouldn’t it be just perfect to have an easy guide to finding your way around Facebook and creating an awesome page?
It’s easy to set up, and it’s an entirely free marketing resource, so let’s get started with some Facebook business page tips!
First, you need to ensure that you create a page that reflects your companies own personality and brand, not just your products. One that’s relatable and has a great company description and cover photo.
Create high-quality content and use clear images and creative videos in your posts, to make sure that you engage customers immediately. Research the best Facebook business post ideas and posting times, so that you are able to get the most interactivity from your targeted audience. Then create an editorial calendar so that your posts are well planned in advance.
Always respond quickly to any messages, comments, or queries. You want to establish a good relationship with your followers, so make them the focus, and ask questions or ask for feedback.
5 Other Do’s To Increase Your Reach
- Try to use “call to actions” throughout the page in your header, images, and within your posts themselves.
- Share others related content and encourage lively discussions and debate to raise interest levels.
- Use Facebook live video to keep your customers informed about products, news and business developments and company events.
- Run special promotions, competitions, giveaways or discount coupons – keep it fun!
- Consider the type of content that you are using to highlight announcements, conferences, or new product launches.
Facebook Business Page Don’ts
- Leave out important information in the “about us” or “website” sections on the page.
- Bombard your followers with too many posts – be selective and post quality content, not irrelevant content.
A good tip is to follow the 80/20 rule – 80% fun, educational and informative content and 20% promotional content.
- Try the hard sell approach or be ‘salesy’ about your services. Keep it interesting, and informative.
- Ignore any negative feedback or comments. Always respond to them personally!
- Like your own posts, it’s irritating. Instead, encourage friends, employees and customers to like and share them.
Boosting Reach Without Paying Money
Although you can choose to use a top marketing consultant in Adelaide like the ones at Baker Marketing, or the paid “boost” option for your posts or even Facebook Ads, there are also many free ways to increase your audience size and engagement level.
- First and foremost only post high-quality content to your Facebook page, and look at insights regarding engagement so you can post at the right time! There is absolutely no one right answer about when you should and should not post on social media. Your posting schedule can only be determined by you and your audience.
- One of the best Facebook posting tips and tricks is to use the ‘Insights’ tab to gain insights about your audience and rank your content by engagement, shares and likes. This will help you create a custom posting plan for your page and see any patterns with liked and shared content or photos.
- Understand your customers, what people are currently talking about, what your competitors are doing, and how you can be useful to your Facebook community.
If you have a blog, then be sure to use it. It offers a great opportunity to raise your visibility on Facebook by embedding the page updates within the blog itself!
How To Manage A Facebook Business Page
I am sure you don’t want to see your Facebook posts disappearing into the clutter of people’s News Feeds, so the only rule is never to make any assumptions. Strategies that work well for one company may not work well for another, so it’s important to see what works best for you.
Digital marketing and social media marketing, in particular, has only one commandment that you must follow religiously – Test – Measure – Optimise – Repeat!
Use these Facebook business page tips, but test them all the time, and try new ones too. There are many different ways of spreading the love on social media!